The Facilities Technician is responsible for the repairs and maintenance work of all facilities within the assigned properties /sites of the company. Additionally, this employee is responsible for repairing and installing gym equipment, music and lighting systems.
- To repair and service all types of in-house fitness equipment and club facilities.
- To set priority to attend to all log on repair and maintenance requests from the facility system and provide an update once repair has been done .
- To ensure routine plan on Preventive Maintenance (PM) of club facilities equipment.
- To follow up all Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) programs/schedule and to complete according to given timeline.
- To provide advanced skills and knowledge in; programming, adjusting, installing, maintaining, and problem solving on various types and brands of HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) control systems.
- To provide advanced knowledge and skills to repair water and air cooled chiller plants, and variable frequency drive.
- To report to Facilities Manager in timely manner whenever a breakdown/flaw/defect is detected.
- To ensure proper spare parts and work flow documentation.
- To implement Facilities Check sheet (updating, monitoring and recording).
- Any other facilities and maintenance ad hoc tasks/responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to travel independently or to be stationed in any club for varying periods (Preventive Maintenance).
- Able to work over-night for repair work or supervise facilities & equipment work.
- Able to travel overseas when required for equipment training and equipment installation.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors and vendors.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.