A Procurement Assistant helps a procurement professional to ensure that a business has a constant supply of materials or equipment.
- Undertake the responsibility as one of the lead creative in concept design/ art direction and production of artwork for Fitness First Malaysia and Celebrity Fitness Malaysia.
- Be able to understand the brief provided and be able to implement according to brief in a timely manner as well as on budget.
- Ensure that all collaterals/ designs produced are brand compliant as well as provide advice on third party partners advertising material that includes our branding.
- Be able to work independently as a designer and produce materials for above-the-line such as print ads , below-the-line such as leaflets, newsletters, posters and packaging or premiums and digital - cover photo, web banner (design only) and EDM's, ensuring that materials are quality checked for accuracy as per the brief including copy.
- Be able to support ad hoc projects/ campaigns which require photo shoots or video shoots which may mean working with production houses and photographers/videographers.
- Be able to complete projects by coordinating and liaising with agencies or printers/suppliers when required to ensure high quality end product(s)
- Possess at least a Diploma in Art/Graphic Design/Multimedia or equivalent
- 3-5 years agency experience is preferable
- Proficient in Adobe illustrator v CS5 onwards design standard; knowledge in Adobe Indesign and/or Photoshop and basic knowledge of other video editing software
- Proficient in Motion Graphics . Knowledge of web design is an advantage