To undertake the responsibility for creative concept design, art direction, production of artwork, animation and video editing for Fitness First and Celebrity Fitness Malaysia. He/ she is required to understand the business brief/ requirements and business objectives and, translate it into effective visual communications, staying on brand and delivering on time.
- Undertake the responsibility as one of the lead creative in concept design/ art direction and production of artwork for Fitness First Malaysia and Celebrity Fitness Malaysia
- Be able to understand the brief provided and be able to implement according to brief in a timely manner as well as on budget
- Ensure that all collaterals/ designs produced are brand compliant as well as provide advice on third party partners advertising material that includes our branding
- Be able to work independently as a designer and produce materials for above-the-line such as print ads , below-the-line such as leaflets, newsletters, posters and packaging or premiums and across all digital (social media) and mobile touchpoints and e-mails, ensuring that materials are quality checked for accuracy as per the brief including copy
- Support ad hoc projects/ campaigns which require photo shoots or video shoots which may mean working with production houses and photographers/videographers
- Be able to complete projects by coordinating and liaising with agencies or printers/suppliers when required to ensure high quality end product(s)
- Work closely with Regional teams to collaborate and share learnings and ensure quality improvement and brand compliance.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Art/Graphic Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- 2 - 4 years agency experience is preferable.
- Proficient in Adobe software which but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects etc.
- Proficient in Motion Graphics/Animation. Knowledge of web design is an advantage.
- Behaviour/ Attitudes
- A passion for design/art, with creative flair and strong visual sense
- Good communication skills & command of English language
- A keen eye for detail and resourceful
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes and turnaround times
- Proven team player with a positive attitude
- Punctuality and time management is crucial
- A passion for health and fitness, willingness to try new things
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.