Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Malaysia, we are looking for a strategic Digital Marketing Manager with professional experience in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns across various media (paid, owned and earned) while providing reports and analyses to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders. He/she will be the in-house digital expert and consultant towards the local marketing team.
He/She will also have KPIs attached and aligned to the overall performance of the business in Malaysia covering brand, acquisition/sales and member experience/retention (net member movement).
- Drive performance marketing across all stages of the marketing funnel (Top-Middle-Bottom) and identify conversion opportunities and remarketing.
- Own all performance targets and budgets across a marketing objective such as lead generation, online sales or cross-sell/upsell of products of services.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, mobile applications, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Track, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals such as site engagement metrics, sources of traffic, campaign performance measurement (i.e.CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA ), landing page conversion rates, social engagement rates and organic searches.
- Solid understanding of mobile applications and how to market them effectively.
- To be responsible for infrastructure design of website & mobile web landing pages, integration with CRM
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in line with business objectives.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing)
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing on website enhancements and strategies to optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with creative and media agencies and work with external vendors and effectively manage ROI to ensure cost effectiveness for the business.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and capability to market. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant degrees.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience – must include experience in performance marketing (preferably in an agency environment)
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, Mailchimp, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experienced in with A/B testing and experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Hands-on knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Adwords, Facebook, 3rd Party Networks
- Leadership experience in managing a small team of executives
- Must have interest in health and fitness and in leading a healthy lifestyle.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.