IT SUPPORT (12-MONTH CONTRACT)
Support and maintain IT infrastructure including network for internal and external projects.
- Support and maintain IT infrastructure including network for internal and external projects.
- Provide end-user support services and system administration tasks.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot IT related equipment.
- Provide desktops, laptops, servers, network equipment preventive maintenance services.
- Respond to all incident and ticket within the required timeframe.
- Educate users on common problems and simple troubleshooting.
- Provide the necessary training to the staff for any new implementation.
- Perform routine backup and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
- Verify and report to relevant vendor or provider when having problem on the IT related equipment or connection interruption.
- Assist to set up the pre-sales, new club or any related to implement new IT project.Stand by on phone of the non-working hours or days and ready to guide though the phone or travel to club for any incident happening at clubs.
- Stand by on phone of the non-working hours or days and ready to guide though the phone or travel to club for any incident happening at clubs.
- Identify potential system problems and report to superior.
- Recommend solutions for implementation to enhance and improve systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Posses operational and technical support experience, at least 3 years.
- Proficiency of computer system administration knowledge in the areas of LAN, WAN, Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience on PC hardware support and network.
- At least 2 years hands-on technical support/troubleshooting experience.
- Able to communicate well in English.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 2:EMAIL IT TO US
Send your resume for the desired position you wish to apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.