Reporting to the Marketing and PR manager, the Marketing Executive will need to support the strategy, planning and execution of marketing campaigns, strategise branding and content direction across dual brands, and ensure all marketing communications are aligned with brand and company identity.Compile information for press releases and member communication and privileges.
- Flexible Training LocationsYou get to train with peace of mind as you decide where you feel safe and comfortable at, whether it’s your home porch, condo playground and even an outdoor park.
- Accountability & SupportThere’s a higher chance of you staying on track with your fitness goals when you have our Personal Trainers keeping you motivated and in check of your progress at all times.
- Unique Training ExperienceSince we’re taking your workouts out of the gym, our Personal Trainers can think out of the box and be creative with your training programmes.
How about working on those box jumps on the park bench or doing some sprints around the playground? Let’s have a good time while getting your heart rate up.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field
- Good communication skills & command of English language
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Responsible in maintaining members’ membership accounts accurately.
- Responsible for all administrative functions and other co-duties assigned.
- To ensure accuracy of all reporting through reconciliation and system control.
- To ensure implementation and adherence to the Membership Administration procedures as well as Policy and Procedures implemented by the Management.
- To be transparent in all dealings and discussions with the Club General Manager/Senior Club General Manager and Membership Admin Manager, bringing issues/risks forward at the earliest opportunity.
- A passion for design/art, with creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Good communication skills & command of English language.
- Fast learner.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Proven team player with a positive attitude.
- Good time management.
- A passion for health and fitness – wellness.
- A keen eye for detail and resourceful.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 2:EMAIL IT TO US
Send your resume for the desired position you wish to apply to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.