Club General Manager/ Operation Team Leader
Ability to create a delightful atmosphere to members. Work within a small team environment, the objective being the smooth co-ordination of the front desk services and to provide consultation of membership sales and process. The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to do sales presentations & tours of the club.
- Able to create interest in the club as well as selling in person & over the telephone.
- Front desk administration, documentation, handling cash sales and cashier.
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office.
- Pleasant personality, service oriented, a team player, organized and meticulous.
- To be responsible and always be on time for working your scheduled hours.
- To administrate the membership data-base using system, recording all necessary information.
- To support the Manager and action reports and information required for monthly meetings.
- Handle guest feedback and inquiry professionally, take ownership of the issues.
- Always be polite to members and always use member’s names when greeting them on entry.
- Active and eager in achieving sales targets in a positive & dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Energetic and possess a genuine interest in communicating the effectiveness of exercising.
- Determine, motivated, ambitious, confident and relentless in the pursuit of sales.
- Passionate about health and fitness and takes pride in own personal appearance and well-being. Lives an active lifestyle.
- Enjoys working for a company that has a youthful and fun working environment with a healthy work-life balance.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.