We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Social Media Specialist to undertake the responsibility for the content and social media platforms for multiple fitness brands under the Evolution Wellness family (such as Celebrity Fitness Malaysia and Fitness First Malaysia).
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for generating unique and engaging content (text and video) to share with followers, as well as managing posts and responding to the queries or comments of followers on social media platforms. You will assist us in cohesively managing our brand’s image in order to achieve marketing goals. You are expected to remain current on social media and online/digital trends and technologies. Your communication skills should be excellent, meaning you can communicate our brand’s views creatively and innovatively. You will manage our social media platforms with a goal of driving brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Develop and implement strong social media marketing plans (strategy, audience targeting, objectives, strategies, measurement and analytics) to create and grow brand presence across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, blogs and so forth).
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Monitor and capitalize on social media, design, strategy and meme trends.
- Social community management.
- Identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution to mitigate issues.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Explore new function of the platforms and propose new engagement posts accordingly.
- Monitor campaign results, compile learnings and modify plan to further enhance the campaign result and achieve campaign’s KPI (e.g. contingency plan).
- Monitor competitor’s Social Media activities, results and provide adequate analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Copywriting skills - Able to write and craft copy accordingly to the relevant brand’s tone and manner.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Proven team player with a positive attitude.
- A sharp eye for detail and resourceful.
- A passion for health and fitness and willingness to try new things.
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.