- What’s the story behind the closure?
In accordance to our Prime Minister’s public announcement on 23 April 2020, with regards to nationwide movement control, businesses except those involved in essential services are to be closed until 12 May 2020.
Whilst we are unable to visit the clubs, we are working hard on our reopening and will keep you updated with details as we understand more.
Please stay tuned to our official social media channels for updates.
- What happens to my billing during the Movement Control Order (MCO) period?Rest assured we will continue to support you when it comes to your membership. We will extend the freezing of your account for FREE until 12 May 2020, and when we reopen we will credit your dues for the period you have paid but were unable to exercise. This will be automatically applied to your membership and you will not need to contact us to request accordingly.
- How does this work?If you were already billed, the portion from 18 March - 12 May 2020 will be carried forward in credit.
If your payment was in lumpsum, we will carry forward the MCO period and extend your membership for that length of time.
- Will there be a deduction of membership dues in April & May?No. We will only commence our billing when our clubs are back in operation.
- I have a Personal Training package, what happens to my sessions and expiry date?All personal training session packages will be extended for the same length of time as the MCO period automatically.
- Can I freeze my membership for a longer period?Yes, you can. However upon opening, our Clubs will be deemed as safe for members to enter and train, therefore freezing requests will be subject to the standard fees applicable.
- What happens if the MCO period is extended again further?We will continue to take the same approach to continue to support you as best as we can; your membership will automatically continue to be frozen for free, and your PT package extended until end of the MCO period.
- I would like to cancel my membership immediately and receive a refund for the MCO period.We can process the Cancellation request (subject to standard Terms & Conditions), however the MCO period is only provided in credit for future months, and not refunded in cash value.
- What are the clubs doing to increase hygiene and in observing social distancing measures?
- We have increased the frequency and level of cleaning across all equipment and surfaces. A deep chemical clean is also underway for all the clubs in our network.
- We have also increased the quantity of disinfectant sprays available along with frequent replacement of the cleaning towels. Please use them to wipe down equipment before and after your workout.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the Front Counter of all our clubs. All members and guests are required to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit.
- We have discontinued the use of shared boxing gloves and yoga hammocks in all clubs.
- All members and guests will have to undergo a temperature check upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees and above or is experiencing flu-like symptoms such as flu, fever, cough or sore throat will not be allowed access to the club. We reserve the right to decline entry or request that you leave the premises should you display any of the above symptoms, in the best interest of our members and staff.
- All club staff will also be required to undergo temperature checks three times a day.
- We have temporarily frozen all international passport privileges across the region hence international guests will not be allowed to access our club during time and vice versa.
We wish to reiterate that safeguarding public health and safety is a collective responsibility and we urge all members and guests to avoid coming to the gym and seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
We will continue to review the situation and adjust our policies as appropriate to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for all our members and staff to train at.
- I have further questions regarding this, who can I speak to?
Our team is happy to serve you further during this time.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Alternatively, you can contact us from 9am-6pm (Mon -Fri) on our dedicated helplines during this MCO period :
Membership Queries :
+603 – 6200 0880 / +603 – 6200 0881
Fitness Advice :
+603 – 6200 0882