DOMINATE YOUR GOALS WITH MYZONE
Put in the effort and get rewarded when you elevate your training with Myzone at CLUB BSC.
Learn the secrets of fitness and nutrition including ways to fully maximize your Myzone belt to win in your health journey.
Receive +10 bonus points when you attend a workshop.
- What is it? Why MEPs?
- 30mins MEPs sample workout
- BURN + X-Blast
- Make the most out of the MEPs you put in
- 30mins MEPs sample workout
- BodyCombat (First colour-driven class)
- Where do we go from here?
- 30mins MEPs focused workout
- 45mins colour-driven workout
MINI CHALLENGES SCHEDULE
Power through our signature 45mins HIIT class to:
- Score +20 Bonus Points
-Win a mystery prize each class (Top MEPs)
- T12 CHALLENGE CONTEST DETAILS
WHAT IS THE T12 CHALLENGE?
The Myzone Powered T12 Challenge is a 12 week fitness challenge for participants to compete in collecting maximumMyzone Effort Points (MEPS)whenever they train with their Myzone belt.
The T12 Challenge MEPS is calculated based on collection during:
- Daily Training: Participants are encouraged to collect MEPs during their daily training throughout the challenge period, both in and out of CLUB BSC including during Personal Training sessions, Group Fitness classes and more.
- Bonus Points | Myzone x T12 Mini Challenges: Participants are encouraged to attend the fortnightly Myzone x T12 Mini Challenges at CLUB BSC to collect additional MEPs and bonus participation points. These challenges will be in the form of a 45 minutes HIIT class. Each participant will receive additional 20 points for their participation in each Mini Challenge.
WHAT IS MYZONE?
Myzone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. It is highly successful due to its accuracy at99.4% EKG. It is useful for anyone who wants a gamified and motivating wearable. Myzone monitors heart rate, calories and your exercise time in real time and converts that into into Myzone Effort Points (MEPs).
WHAT ARE MYZONE EFFORT POINTS (MEPs)
Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) is your training effort and intensity, Your reading will determine how much effort you are putting in during your training regardless of your fitness level.
Time spent in each Heart Rate Zone earns different numbers of MEPs. Thered zonedoes not exceed 4 MEPs per minute because Myzone does not want to encourage over training, which can be harmful.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
The Myzone Powered T12 Challengeis open to all Dual Access members (Celebrity Fitness + Fitness First) and Fitness First members with the following terms and conditions:
- Existing CLUB BSC Members: Participants are required to own a Myzone belt.
- Non CLUB BSC Members: Participants are required to own a Myzone belt AND must upgrade to CLUB CLASS membership to train at CLUB BSC/participate in Myzone x T12 Mini Challenges.
Kindly speak to the CLUB BSC Team for any enquiries on CLUB CLASS membership upgrade.
- scoring criteria & Prizes
WHAT ARE THE KEY TIMINGS FOR THIS CHALLENGE?
Members must register to participate
12 weeks challenge period
1 - 29 February 2020
2 March – 29 May 2020
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THE WINNERS?
The grand prize winner is determined based on the highest points collected from a combination of MEPS + Bonus Points.
HOW DO I JOIN THE MYZONE POWERED T12 CHALLENGE?
Visitbit.ly/CLUBBSCT12to register your spot by 29 February 2020.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
GRAND PRIZE x1 Winner:YTL Luxury Holiday worth RM1,500
Mini Challenge (1 Winner Each Session):Fitness First merchandise worth RM100
For further enquiries, feel free to speak with the CLUB BSC Team for clarifications.