Are you finding it difficult to start or maintain a gym routine?
Do you feel that your current fitness routine is not delivering the desired results?
Or, are the disruptions in your daily life impacting your motivation and consistency in working out?
If any of this sounds like you, you’re far from alone. And we’re here to help.
Why Do Personal Training With Us
We Are a Full Service Gym
Not only do we offer the best trainers and state of the art gym equipment, you can also supplement your PT with group exercise classes and take full advantage of our other facilities such as our steamroom and sauna.
We measure not only what happens in the gym but outside as well. We will tailor your workout according to your day and schedule, if you had enough sleep, feeling stressed, etc. We will also advise you on food and nutrition.
Measure your personal body composition in just 30 seconds with Boditrax, our innovative body composition tool. After that, track your fitness progress over 11 categories of fitness with our mobile app, MyCoach.
Invest in yourself by giving Fitness First a chance.
Below are the preliminary rates from our Value Package
By signing up a PT package you'll enjoy:-
✓ Expert trainer from Certified Fitness Coaches
✓ Flexible & personalised training schedule
✓ Personalised workout plan to your lifestyle
✓ 11 points assessment & progress tracking with MyCoach
✓ Professional guidance on nutrition & well-being
Real Experience, Real Result
Here's how our Personal Trainers have helped our members grow along their fitness journey.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the benefits of a Personal Trainer?
- A Personal Trainer is essential for many Fitness First members, especially if they are new to the gym, or if they have a specific goal in mind within a set period of time. It is the role of a PT to make you feel confident in the gym and remove any confusion you may have about training. Whatever your goal may be, a PT will tailor and bespoke the workout specifically for you.
- Do I need to be a certain fitness level before I meet with a Personal Trainer?
- The quick answer is “no”. In fact, our statistics show that the highest % of members who participate in Personal Training are actually very new to exercise and the gym environment. A Personal Trainer has all the skills and knowledge to design a workout for you regardless of your fitness level. This is where a PT can be invaluable. Whatever your goal is, a PT will get you there faster than doing it on your own.
- What should I expect during a Personal Training session?
- You should expect an initial consultation which allows you and the PT an opportunity to chat and discuss goals, any previous injuries and background information. Following on from this, the Personal Trainer will create a session plan designed to keep you engaged, motivated and most importantly, it will be created individually for you.
- If I have any questions about Personal Training, who should I speak to?
- If you would like to discuss Personal Training, then please speak to any Fitness First team member. They will attempt to answer your questions and direct you appropriately.