OUR COMMITMENT TO KEEPING YOU SAFE IN OUR CLUBS
When we begin to re-open, you will notice some changes to the way we operate and the way we serve you even before you enter the club; all of which is designed to keep everyone safe, and is in adherence to the Ministry of Health's SOP guidelines.
One of the key changes that will take place is that club capacity will be capped to ensure there is a safe amount of people training in our clubs at any one time.
In line with the above, we will also be permanently ceasing the Weekend Bring a Friend privilege to allow for priority access for members only and minimise the risk of exposure.
Please download the MySejahtera app to complete the health declaration form and scan QR code upon entry to our clubs
- GROUP EXERCISE CLASS TIMINGSThere will be changes to your class timings as we factor in studio cleaning times in between classes.
- BOOK YOUR GYM AND/OR CLASS ACCESSTo ensure that our clubs are always at a safe capacity at any one time, you are required to book your gym floor and/or class access through our mobile app before visiting us. Please note that you will only be allowed into our club if you have a booking.
- CLASS BOOKING RULESBooking opens 46 hours prior to class and closes 5 mins before class. Please only book one (1) class and one (1) gym floor access per day to allow other members to attend. You may arrive 15 mins prior to time slot to get set up for class.
- LIMITED TRAINING TIMESIn line with government regulations, we must adhere to a safe capacity at all times. Please arrive on time for your slot and leave immediately after you complete your session.
- HEALTH SCREENINGYou will be checked for the following symptoms such as cough, runny nose, difficulty in breathing and sore throat before entering. You will also need to download the MySejahtera app to scan the QR code located at the reception.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKSBefore entering the club, body temperatures will be taken via touchless thermometers. You must register 37.5 or below to enter our premises.
- FACE MASKPlease ensure you use a face mask BEFORE and AFTER activity.
- ZERO CONTACTKindly use the designated trays provided to exchange membership cards and cash. This is to ensure minimal contact between people.
- ONE-WAY TRAFFICPlease follow the directional signages to navigate safely around the club and minimise contact between each other.
- STEAM ROOMS AND SAUNA CLOSEDWe will temporarily be closing these facilities for safety and hygiene purposes.
- NO TOWEL SERVICETowels will not be provided upon reopening as an enhanced hygiene measure.
- INCREASED CLEANING PROTOCOLSIn addition to enhanced cleaning protocols, members are to use disinfectant sprays on machines and equipment on the gym floor and in group exercise classes. More cleaning stations have been added which will provide disinfectant sprays that are at least 70% alcohol based.
- 7 TIMES A DAYOur teams will be cleaning and disinfecting equipment and common surfaces a minimum of 7 times a day. Please also ensure you wipe down your own equipment before and after use.
- SAFE DISTANCINGPlease follow the relevant distancing signages located in each zone to minimise contact with each other.
- GROUP EXERCISE CLASSESThere will be reductions in class capacity and participation will be defined by studio size and movement type. All boxing classes and classes that require the use of hammocks will be temporarily suspended in order to minimise risk.